Healthy Meal Delivery Driver. Sunday Evenings. $28/hr!
WHAT YOU GET:
– Sundays: 3pm-7pm, Wed 6pm-9pm (must be available both days)
– Paid on W2/Paystub, not 1099 Independent contractor. We pay all employment tax.
– Complementary shift meal
– Tech-enabled: customer information, address navigation is handled in our proprietary phone app (just like Uber)
– Quiet Sunday evening drive to customers who are expecting their deliveries
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
– Previous delivery experience not required
– Well-educated, physically-fit, clean driving record, clean-cut appearance, NON-SMOKER and a passion for customer service
– This is a physical job – must be able to move 25-pound bags around like it’s nothing
– 4-door sedan or SUV required. NO exceptions. Google Maps or Waze. NO exceptions.
– Must be dependable, timely, accurate, quick on your feet and great communication skills. This job is competitive!
– Our customers are affluent. MUST comply with dress code for every shift (no sports team jackets, no sneakers, etc)
– Must think 1 step ahead, be quick to react and stay on track to meet scheduled 1-hour customer delivery windows
– Positive attitude a must! Must believe in our Core Values and share a passion for our Ingredient Standards.
The Foodery in Malden wants part-time teammates (employees) to join our Sunday night Delivery Team to bring fully-prepared, nourishing meals made with local and organic ingredients to our Boston customers. Today, many people are too busy to meal plan, shop and cook for themselves – but they want to eat healthy. Help us make these deliveries!
The Foodery is not a restaurant – it is delivery-only so our drivers are responsible for uniting our wonderful product with an outstanding delivery experience. Foodery teammates don’t have tasks, they have responsibilities and promises to fulfill. We go the extra mile (pun intended!) We are looking for hustlers who can get the job done. Do you fit into our culture?
Must be available Sunday evenings, Wednesday evenings AND HAVE YOUR OWN CAR. If you think the difference we make to our customers/the planet is pretty darn cool, hit us up.