Experienced Line Cooks Needed in Malden ($16-$20+/hr)
WHAT YOU GET:
- $16-20+ per hour based on skill level, experience. You might be surprised how we compensate for the right fit
- This is a 30+ hr/week position depending on the candidate
- Work hours are full days on Friday, Saturday Sunday
- No front of the house, no dinner rush, no late nights. We work at a strong pace throughout the day
- Menu changes each week – add experience to your skill set with a wide range of cuisines
- Complementary shift meals (healthy dinner after your shift…um, yes please!)
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- At least 2 years experience on the hot line
- Must be dependable, timely, accurate, quick on your feet and good teamwork skills. This job is competitive!
- Must think 1 step ahead, multi-task, execute recipes with precision and stay on track to meet deadlines
- Passion for creating amazing product – we have heavy repeat use because our customers are used to our level of perfection
- Must believe in our Core Values and have a passion for our ingredient standards – read about them on our site
The Foodery in Malden is an at-home meal delivery service driven by our passion for farm-to-table ingredients and creating amazing culinary experiences for our customers. We serve busy Boston families who demand high-quality food but don’t have time to shop, cook or meal plan. We survey our customers weekly and get answers on how we can constantly improve. Do you want to work with a team who’s passionate hearing customer feedback and making the best product we can? If so, reach out to us.
We run similarly to banquet style cooking operations or large catering events. We are a highly organized, fast-paced operation using meticulous attention in our batch-scale recipes. Foodery teammates don’t have tasks, they have responsibilities and promises to fulfill.